Corporate Commitment Statements
Fikile Construction is a leader in providing value-added construction services to our clients by creating a successful partnership throughout the building process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through the exceptional performance of every member of our construction team.
As our track record indicates, we have been involved in a myriad of projects since our inception. Through these, we have acquired invaluable knowledge, skill, experience and expertise. In joint ventures with leading construction companies, Fikile Construction has participated in infrastructure projects, major building projects and other commercial and civils related projects. The result has been an increased capacity to the point where Fikile Construction is able to participate in key projects independently. Consequently, we have become a major player in the local construction landscape.
In recognition of our superior quality workmanship and unique project implementation approach, Fikile Construction has received accolades at the Govan Mbeki Housing Awards – at both provincial and national levels. This recognition also underpins our commitment to partnering with government in order to develop a social infrastructure that empowers communities, and improves the standard of living for thousands in our developing country.
Corporate Social Investment Initiatives
Fikile has long been involved in causes that benefit communities, especially in areas where we implement projects.
- On an annual basis, we sponsor students who are enrolled at tertiary institutions and who wish to further their studies in construction and engineering fields.
- Upon completion of projects, we donate bricks and other supplies to local churches and crèches.
- We donate computer equipment and sponsor projects to refurbish dilapidated schools.
- We build houses for families that are unable to access government’s RDP subsidy programmes.
- Through a partnership with the Sun City Corporate Social Investment Division and the Women World Cup of Golf Tournament respectively, we have provided houses to five families affected by HIV/Aids in the village of Ledig.
- We were behind the construction of houses for 20 families in the poverty-stricken village of Goedgevonden, Ventersdorp (North West Province).
Core values (15)
- Individual capability (proactive, fast-driven decisions, etc.)
- Extraordinary commitment
- Living the Vision
- Relationship focused (teamwork, respect, trust etc.)
- Disciplined thought
- Hyper vigilant
- Being able to recognise defining moments